RPG Anime Romania

O lume fantastica unde personajele prind viata.

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

RPG Anime Romania

O lume fantastica unde personajele prind viata.

RPG Anime Romania

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Ultimele subiecte

» Re-Do's
[HP] Marigold  EmptyJoi 27 Apr - 16:25:26 Scris de Corelia

» Back from the death
[HP] Marigold  EmptyJoi 27 Apr - 16:21:43 Scris de Corelia

» Dream Land
[HP] Marigold  EmptyJoi 27 Apr - 16:07:04 Scris de Corelia

» [HP] Checkered
[HP] Marigold  EmptyJoi 27 Apr - 15:26:41 Scris de Corelia

» [HP] Crimson Red
[HP] Marigold  EmptyJoi 27 Apr - 15:26:00 Scris de Corelia

» [HP] Marigold
[HP] Marigold  EmptyJoi 27 Apr - 15:24:03 Scris de Corelia

» Work in Progress
[HP] Marigold  EmptyJoi 27 Apr - 14:10:25 Scris de Corelia

» Ce melodie ascult
[HP] Marigold  EmptyVin 21 Apr - 15:28:14 Scris de Weed Maker

» [FC] Anime și manga
[HP] Marigold  EmptyJoi 12 Ian - 15:57:31 Scris de Xiphion.

Afilieri

Recent Members

See more

[HP] Marigold

Corelia
    Sex : feminin
    Zodiac : Fecioara
    Zodiac chinezesc : Mistret
    Data de inscriere : 01/09/2017
    Varsta : 28
    Localizare : București
    Jocuri/Distractii Jocuri/Distractii : RPC, RPG
    Corelia
    Admin
    https://rpc-and-anime.forumotion.com/ 
    Cod:
    Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters. They are created by J.R. Rowling. Josephyn belongs to me.

Summary: For a little Hufflepuff to be noticed by the one and only prince of Slytherin is a big thing. Who would've thought that the boy would fall in love with her for real, and he would do anything to protect her from anything and everything that goes wrong in his family? She sure didn't. Yet, her loyalty and her love for the blonde man made her push herself forward to help him out as well.

Author's Note: Not my usual angsty and dramatic stories, but sure full of fluff and a bit of angst here and there.

I. The girl to die for

The whole school was jumping up and around regarding the Yule Ball. Everyone was looking for a partner, either from their house or other houses. Yet, rumor has it that a certain blonde prince still doesn't have a date for the ball. All the Slytherin girls in his year are dying to date him. But he refused all of them. None of them was fit for him, none of them was intelligent enough for him, none was actually in love with him.

Out of all of them, a certain girl was still trying her luck, maybe he would accept her as a date out of annoyance. Pansy was obsessed with Draco since second or third year, and she was dying to get in his arms. Unluckily for her, he wasn't interested in her one bit. All her hints and tries to get his attention failed so bad even their friend got tired of it.

"Give up already. He's not interested in you. Why are you even bothering? He'll probably go with Astoria, or some other girl." Blaise sighed. He was annoyed by how the girl acted around the blonde student.

"You don't get it… of course you don't. You're not wearing a skirt, and you're not interested in those who wear it either." the girl replied ironically. "Astoria is plain and uninteresting. Everyone else has a date. He has to pick me."

"Or he can go alone. I'm going alone, for example. Theodore is going with someone else. Why don't you just hit him directly at the ball? Show him what he missed." the boy proposed with a grin. "We can both show them they missed the better partner."

The girl stood silent for a second. "You know what? You're right. Let's go together. We'll have fun and show them they what they could've had but refused."

With that set, the two Slytherin students left the Dinning Hall, leaving their blonde friend behind. They didn't even care he heard them. A chuckle left his lips. So those two were going together… Not all that's left was for him to find a partner. Who else was left? Astoria? No, she's too plain… maybe some clueless girl he can dump afterwards? No, his parents would be disappointed in him for that. Someone from another house? Seemed right. But whom?

Across the hall, at the Hufflepuff table, another student was asking herself the same question. All her colleagues had dates for the ball, she was the only one that didn't have a partner yet. Perhaps she could get one of the younger students with her? No, they were supposed to be asleep. Or at home. By the time the Yule Ball was held at Hogwarts, the others were getting ready for Christmas parties and balls. So no one will be there besides the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th years. But everyone already had a partner. Everyone in her house, at least. Most of them were also dating people from other houses, like the Quidditch captain of their house. He was dating a certain blonde Slytherin girl that could fool anyone into believing she was a Hufflepuff in the wrong house.

An idea came to the girl's mind. Maybe she could find someone from another house. But whom? And from where? Ravenclaws were silent and might not come to the event at all, Gryffindors were too loud for her taste and some might not like dancing at all. The only logical answer was someone from Slytherin. But who? Those were the top of the purebloods. But who would be so desperate to date a Hufflepuff to the ball? Without any second thought she stood up and went towards the Slytherin table. While walking there she noticed a certain boy staying alone, caught in his own thoughts. She stood down next to him. "Why so grim, Draco? Someone upset you?" she asked in a tender voice, trying not to spook the boy.

"I was just thinking... Miss Haywood, right? Josephyn Haywood." the boy replied, smiling a little. He knew her too well. A sweet pureblood that ended up in Hufflepuff. Beautiful and quite smart. "Do you need my help with something?"

"Actually... I was wondering... I noticed you have no partner for the ball and I was thinking... maybe you'd like going with me...?" the blonde girl said, avoiding his glance. It was worth trying. It was just a question. He wasn't obligated to accept her offer, after all.

The question left Draco baffled. She asked him? Out of the blue? She simply came by and asked him if he wants to be her date. He could've never done that with such ease. His father always told him to pursue his future girlfriend with grace and patience. And now... a girl came and straight forward asked him for a date.

"Yes. I'll be your date for the ball. I should've been the one asking you, though." he replied when he realized the girl was waiting for an answer. "I never imagined a girl would have the guts to come and ask a boy for a date. I mean, a lady like you. Because I saw a lot of girls asking boys out."

"Times change, Mr. Malfoy. We were raised to be true ladies and gentlemen, but some younger generations are not following those guidelines anymore." Josephyn explained smiling kindly. She was open to changes. Hence her question from earlier. Even her parents told her times changed and she should be more proactive.

"You're right. Then... we'll see each other later, then...? I'd like to actually talk to you and get to know you better, Josephyn." for the first time in years, the boy felt like he could drop the formalities and talk informal with someone else besides his friends. The girl's attitude and calming nature was all he needed to drop the whole royalty status he kept up until that moment. "How about a picnic for lunch? I'm sure we can arrange one if we ask one of our house heads." he suggested with a soft smile on his face.

A picnic? That sounded perfect for their somehow first date? Was that considered a first date, given the fact none of them asked the basic question? Well, in essence, she kinda asked him, but only for the ball, not for something else. Was he actually interested in her and that was his way of asking her to spend more time together? Or was he just being nice towards her?

Realizing she left him on hold when her mind drifted she smiled and replied, "Sure. Sounds really nice. Where are we going to stay? It's quite cold outside."

"Now that you mentioned it... how about the astronomy tower? Is quite warm up there and we'll be alone." the blonde boy suggested. No one was visiting the tower during the day, anyways.

"Sounds wonderful. The view from up there is gorgeous."

They boy agreed with a small nod. "It's a date, then. See you there at lunch." the boy stood up and offered his had to help his speech partner. "Let me accompany you to the classroom." he suggested, perfectly knowing they have the same class. Potions class got nicer, knowing he got a date afterwards.

The class went as expected for everyone. Professor Snape explained the potion and how to make it. This time was Amortencia, the love potion. If done right, the potion smelled like the soulmate of the brewer.

Most of the students were confused on why was that potion even added in the curriculum, to begin with. They were to young to think of that, yet, they had the chance to find out if their crushes were their life partners or not.

Draco smirked for a second. He done that many times before. During summer breaks he'd brew some potions with professor Snape. Among many other things, those lessons were the ones he enjoyed the most. All good and nice until he finished it. From the first time he made it it smelled like spring flowers, a soft summer breeze and ginger orange tea. That was the most generic thing he could thing of. A girl that drank tea, liked summer and used flower scented perfume. That was literally every girl on earth. "This potion is not that helpful..." he mumbled to himself.

"I finished, professor." the voice of the little Hufflepuff declared the end of the girl's task.

"What does it smell of, Miss Haywood?" the professor asked.

"Musk cologne, quidditch lockers and old books. This means my soulmate is a quidditch player that uses musk perfume and likes reading?"

"Exactly, miss Haywood. You did good."

Draco's heart skipped a bit. He was using musk cologne. He was a quidditch player and he was reading a lot of books. So, his scent might've been be her? Or not. Her scents were also quite generic, if he thought better.

One after another, everyone finished their potions and shared their answers. Some of them has obvious answers, like a certain Ravenclaw and Gryffindor couple or other students that had no idea they have a crush on someone else. Yet, Draco couldn't shake the thought of him being the soulmate of the girl that asked him to the Yule Ball before class.

When class was over, the blonde Slytherin boy went to his house head. "Professor, may I ask you a question?" his teacher was with his back towards him, probably occupied with something on his desk.

Professor Snape turned around to face his student. "Yes, Mister Malfoy, you may." his stern voice made the boy stiffen a little. "Is there something bothering you?"

"No, not at all. I was just wondering if I could bring someone in the Astronomy Tower for lunch."

"Why would you like to do that, Mister Malfoy?"

"She asked me to be her date for the ball. I want to at least get to know her until then."

A sigh left the man's lips. Of course it was about a girl. That invited him to the ball. "Make sure your father doesn't find out about this minor detail about your date to the ball, alright? I'll make sure you won't be bothered in the Tower for lunch."

"Thank you, professor." the boy leaves as fast as he could. He needed to get the place ready for his date. After all, he was a Malfoy. No way he'd be unprepared for a date he suggested. He rushed into his room to grab a blanket and two pillows. No way he's lay on the floor. Not to mention his partner. He rushed in the tower to arrange the place a little. When he was pleased to the way the place looked, he went to invite Josephyn eat there.

In the meantime, the Hufflepuff discussed with her House Head and managed to get a picnic bag with all the things they needed for a nice lunch picnic in the tower. Now, all he needed to do was to wait for Draco to get her for lunch. The wait wasn't long, as the boy appeared with a soft smile on his face.

"Let me carry that. It might not be heavy, but I don't want you to carry anything." he took the basket and smiled a bit wider to the girl that offered her hand to be his date. He also dared to grab her hand while walking together.

A sweet and soft smile appeared on Josephyn's face. She made a good choice asking Draco to be her date. The boy was far more sweeter and kinder than people saw him. If he wasn't trying to be mean, he would've been such a popular guy among everyone. But now, he focused his attention on her and she loved that. Maybe they'd end up as more than simple dates for one ball... maybe.
      Data/ora curentă este: Sam 27 Apr - 9:28:02